- $100,000 – 120,000k plus super
- Long-term contract
- Convenient CBD location
This leading provider of Wealth, Insurance and Advice offers you the opportunity to work for one of Australia’s leading financial services organisations. During a period of great change in the industry this organisation are focused on providing a value-add and truly ethical customer experience.
This role will see you working on a remediation project and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build financial models to analyse complex scenarios focused on customer remediation.
- Act as a business partner to senior stakeholders supporting key decision making related to the remediation portfolio.
- Process improvement – identify issues and weaknesses in modelling formulas and design and rectify them.
Skills & Experience
- Experience within the financial services industry.
- Advanced excel skills
- Proven experience in financial modelling
- High attention to detail
What’s on Offer
An exciting opportunity to work in a professional environment and have a highly regarded organisation and project on your CV. You will be working alongside well respected professionals to ultimately make a significant change within the market.
Click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Mhairi on 02 9240 6306