- Ideally with experience in APAC and US Regulatory OTC Transaction Reporting.
- 12 month contract - Day rate
- Work with senior stakeholders in a global financial services business
Work with an industry leader who has a strong brand in the financial services industry.
- You will work closely with stakeholders globally across the Business, Compliance, Risk, Operations, vendors and technology to ensure small to large change initiatives are successfully implemented.
- As this is a highly visible role, you will not only gain knowledge of traded derivative products, you will also gain exposure to various divisions throughout.
- Ideally, you will have a proven track record of working in financial services sector in a similar role and have experience in APAC and US Regulatory OTC Transaction Reporting.
- Senior Business Analyst with regulatory reporting experience
- Has strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in the financial services sector in a similar role and have experience in APAC and US Regulatory OTC Transaction Reporting.
- Has excellent facilitation skills and the ability to bring structure to ambiguity
- Has the ability to work individually and as part of the team by leading, providing support and guidance to fellow team members.
- Is confident in communicating and influencing stakeholders at various levels
- This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst who wants to gain exposure to various stakeholders, manage a broad scope of analysis that may span the end-to-end transaction reporting lifecycle.
Exciting projects and great company culture.
Please forward your CV to Samantha