- Central point of contact for project
- Working from home
- 12-month contract
Senior Business Analyst – 12 months – $800 – $950 per day
Our client is one of Australia’s largest financial services groups, providing a range of products across wealth management and superannuation and looking for a number of Senior Business Analysts to join their Team.
As Senior Business Analyst the core function of the role will be to work with key stakeholders to remediate superannuation products and accounts as per industry regulations and client standards.
- Understand business, client, and regulatory requirements
- Gather, analyse, and track requirements
- Work with SME’s to find solutions to complex problems
- Ask the relevant questions about the what, why, when
Skills & Experience
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with experience working on complex superannuation or wealth remediation projects. You will have an extensive background as Senior Business Analyst with the following experience:
- Experience working on remediation projects
- Developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to create structure in an ambiguous environment
What’s on Offer
A long term contract with the ability to extend for the right person. This is a challenging project with benefits directly impacting customers.
To express your interest in this position, please click on the APPLY button.