- Sydney CBD location, remote working.
- Initial 6 month contract paying $850 + super
- 2 year program- long term opportunity.
This company is an iconic Australian financial institution. They are regarded as a tier 1 organisation with both local and international reach.
Senior Business analyst required for a large regulatory reform program within life insurance.
This is a business-facing role and will include requirement elicitation, process mapping as is and to be, stakeholder engagement and workshopping with the business. However, it requires someone with a technical background and can also elicit data requirements and map out data flows.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of BA experience.
- Life insurance experience essential.
- Regulatory project experience.
- Strong stakeholder engagement.
What’s on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to step into a tier 1 financial institution. It presents a rewarding challenge within a positive, outcome-focused culture.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and feel that this could be the right opportunity for you, then please contact Jill Hunter or apply now for an immediate review of your resume.