- 6 month initial contract with high chance of extension
- Sydney CBD location
- $780pd+ super
Working for a top-tiered financial services company in the Sydney CBD in the business banking space.
A Senior Business Analyst is needed to work with multiple project stakeholders to analyse and synthesise information, understand the project context and deliverables, complete business analysis activities, document and manage the requirements throughout the project end to end, and other analysis activities such as testing and process mapping.
A background in Banking or Financial services is essential for this role.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years Business Analyst experience (Business / Functional not IT)
- 2+ years of Agile experience (mandatory)
- Business Banking experience ideally
- Lending experience is ideal
- End to end project experience
- Detailed knowledge of business analysis tasks and deliverables
- Strong communication, particularly verbal
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholder groups concurrently (e.g. Risk, Marketing, Product, Compliance etc.)
What’s on Offer
This top-tiered organisation is highly regarded in the market place and currently going through multiple transformation projects.
- Opportunity to gain expert business banking experience
- Chance to work at a top-tiered financial service company
- Fast-paced working environment
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Jelena Lukic at email@example.com.