- Dynamic project environment- excellent culture within this area of the business.
- Work life balance- flexible hours and work from home.
- Initial 6 month contract paying up to $850 incl. super.
A tier 1 Banking & Financial Services institution with a presence across the country and the globe.
As the Business Analyst you will be working as part of a program responsible for building this organisations insurance digital capability. This is a broad program which will link multiple areas of the insurance business including personal injury insurance and CTP.
Skills & Experience
As the ideal candidate, you have digital project experience and a background in insurance.
- 5+ years Business Analyst experience.
- Digital experience.
- Insurance experience, CTP desired.
- Good Senior BA skillet- requirement elicitation, documentation, process mapping, UAT, stakeholder engagement.
Whats on Offer
- Flexible working options.
- Long term opportunity given pipeline in both program and broader portfolio.
- Fast-paced, collaborative working environment.
If you believe that you are the right person for this role, click on the ‘APPLY FOR THIS JOB‘ button, or contact Jillian Hunter on 02 9240 6358