- Up to $800pd + super
- 6 month initial contract with high chance of extension
- Sydney CBD
Working for a top-tiered financial services company in the Sydney CBD on a high profile project in a large collaborative team.
A Senior Business Analyst is needed to work with multiple project stakeholders to analyse and synthesise information, understand the project context and deliverables, complete business analysis activities, document and manage the requirements throughout the project end to end, and other analysis activities such as testing, process mapping and preparing UAT testing.
A strong background in banking is mandatory for this role.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years Business Analyst experience (business facing NOT technical)
- Strong communication, particularly verbal
- Banking and financial services experience is mandatory
- Strong Agile experience is mandatory
- Previous retail banking product experience (home lending or personal lending) is mandatory
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholder groups concurrently (e.g. Risk, Marketing, Product, Compliance etc.)
What’s on Offer
This top-tiered organisation is highly regarded in the market place and currently going through multiple strategic initiative projects.
• Opportunity to build on retail banking product experience
• Chance to work at a top-tiered financial service company
• Fast-paced working environment
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume. Please do not hesitate to email Jelena Lukic at email@example.com for any further questions.