- End-to-end data driven campaigns
- Project based environment
- Permanent + attractive remuneration package
My client is well-known Australian organisation with a strong presence in number of retail service offering categories. They service a wide variety of customers from individuals to large enterprises.
In this role, you will be working closely with a range of stakeholders within the organisation to develop and deliver data driven campaigns. This role will fit candidates with proven understanding of campaign environment and have the technical skills to prepare data and validate campaign targets.
This is fast-paced environment, you will have to think on your feet, engage stakeholders, and have the ability to present solutions in a sharp and concise form.
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years’ experience in data analysis, insights or strong statistical work
- Solid experience working with SQL – SQL Server/Teradata/ Oracle
- Campaign management – Teradata RO/RC preferable.
- Strong quantitative and mathematical capability
- Ability to think analytically and solve complex data problems
- Strong communication skills and the ability to engage senior stakeholders and elicit key requirements
Please highlight the data analysis work undertaken in your CV
How to Apply:
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and that this is the right role for you, then please APPLY NOW!
For a confidential discussion about the role please reach out to Brad Ragothaman on 02 9240 6382 or email email@example.com