- Home working - no pressure to return to the office
- Essential programs
- Long term opportunity
Our client is a growing super fund that is looking for a Senior Change Manager to join their Melbourne team.
They have an excellent supportive and collaborative environment with the an excellent virtual onboarding system in place.
Senior Change Manager to manage multiple change projects on a Financial Advice program.
Your role will include, but is not limited to:
- Driving program level change
- E2E Change Management
- Senior stakeholder engagement
- Leading Change Analysts
- Manage budgets, deliverables, risks, and resourcing
You must have an extensive background in Financial Services and will ideally have the following experience:
- Experienced Senior Change Manager
- Wealth Management, Investment or Financial Advice experience - essential
- Worked on business change projects
- Previously worked in an Agile environment
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Change Manager to deliver several large-scale programs with a high chance of extension.