- Big 4 Bank, WFH/ CBD location.
- 6 month initial contract- long term program.
- $1,000 + super
A leading Australian financial institution with an excellent reputation and local and international reach.
Senior Change Manager within a large Compliance program. This program is in the initial stages and will be across multiple streams of work.
The Snr Change Manager will need to hit the ground running with delivery. They will need to get the senior stakeholders within the program and business working together effectively.
- Deliver change across multiple projects.
- Develop change strategy
- Engage and support a broad-ranging stakeholder cohort.
- Influence stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Senior Change experience
- Compliance/ regulatory experience desired.
- Banking/ financial services experience.
- Education in Change Management discipline
What’s on Offer
This is a long term opportunity in which you can make the role your own and benefit from long tenure.
The culture of the organisation is flexible, inclusive and customer oriented, and you will be reporting in to an established and well respected leader.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Jill Hunter on 02 9240 6358.