- Broad stakeholder engagement, GM level right to operations/ customer facing.
- High profile, high budget, long term initiative. Initial 12 month contract
- Daily rate- $1,100 per day inc super.
A tier 1 Australian Financial Services institution with a presence across the country.
High profile and separation program needs a senior change manager to work closely with the change lead. Work with senior stakeholders to develop the strategy for change, communications, and training. This candidate must be able to influence GM level stakeholders as well as the group affected.
- Design, plan and deliver program level change.
- Engage and support a broad ranging stakeholder cohort.
- Influence stakeholders.
- Develop change artefacts- impact and readiness assessments.
- Comms and training.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of senior change management experience.
- Wealth management experience is essential.
- Divestment program experience will be beneficial.
- Strong influencing and problem-solving skills.
What’s on Offer
- Opportunity to lead change, collaborate & build strong relationships.
- Fast-paced, collaborative working environment.
- Be a part of a strong change community who communicate and strategise often across the broader portfolio.
Express interest today using the “Apply Now” link below, and call Jill Hunter on 02 9240 6358 for a confidential discussion.