- Highly supportive and collaborative team culture
- Melbourne CBD
- Leading staff benefits
A leading global insurance broking company experiencing a period of sustained growth and expansion. A leader in its field utilising the latest advances in technology and that a client-centric approach to everything they do. This is a rare opportunity for a Senior Claims Advisor to join a collaborative and vibrant team.
We are seeking a highly talented and driven Claims Advisor ideally with a background in general liability or property claims to join this leading insurer as they take their business to the next level.
- Manager and oversee claims on behalf of a range of clients across Australia with a focus on general liability or property claims
- Providing technical advice and support to clients during the claims process
- Negotiating on behalf of a client with insurers and loss adjusters
- Monitoring and reporting of claims activity on behalf of a client
- Provide outstanding customer service to a niche client base
Skills & Experience
You will be a highly driven individual with experience in claims within the general insurance industry ideally with a background in general liability or property claims. Seeking a role where you can become a pivotal part of a growing claims team. You will also have:
- Certificate IV in General Insurance
- Excellent knowledge of claims guidelines within a broad range of general Insurance claims
- Proven “client first” approach
What’s on Offer
This is an opportunity to undertake a role offering exceptional opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths. Through exceptional staff benefits and competitive salary this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Click on the APPLY button or contact Steve Kelly on 03 9602 9860