- Attractive remuneration package
- Dynamic, high visibility role
- Exceptional career progression
Dynamic role in a meritocratic environment where the velocity with which you progress within the company, depends solely on you.
This Compliance Manager role presents a great opportunity to join a team that has a strong reputation and is actively engaged with the business at all levels. You will work with senior compliance professionals and key stakeholders to actively advise, review and challenge compliance risks through the lens pertinent Consumer Banking legislation across the Group.
This is a true business facing compliance role, where you will utilise your proven relationship and stakeholder management skills to advise the business and get involved in end to end product initiatives, and partner on upcoming projects and innovations.
- review and enhance the compliance and risk management framework across multiple retail banking products
- advise and assist key stakeholders to meet their compliance requirements including documenting the existence and adequacy of controls
- engage with stakeholders in the Banking businesses and the broader group
- advise the business on new and changed regulations and standards, and assist the business to assess business impacts
- perform targeted compliance risk and policy reviews, and draft and assist with implementing solutions to process and control design
- incident and breach reporting; and track identified control improvements and actions to ensure they are implemented.
Skills & Experience
- Strong background and experience in Banking with an understanding of Retail products
- Working knowledge of NCCP, DDO, BCoP, Corporations A
- Knowledge of the regulatory and compliance environment in which Retail products operate, specifically Corporations Act and Banking Code of Practice
- Strong commercial acumen and a solution focused mindset
- The ability to engage with stakeholders from different levels of seniority
What’s on Offer
This is a dynamic and high visibility role operating within a flat structure. Your ability to make decisions, foster strong stakeholder relationships, and provide technical expertise through the lens of Retail Banking products will prove critical to the success of the business unit
The opportunity to take control of your own career and shoot for the stars. This is a company that respects and values hard work, endeavour, and success. If you are somebody who is only interested in winning and being successful, this is the role for you.
- Great opportunity to perform in a fact paced, outcome driven environment from an elevated platform
- Be recognised for the work you do within this small team
- Work with the brightest, most talented professionals across their fields of expertise
- Dynamic, forward thinking business where your opinion and actions count
To apply, please click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Vasil on +421 378 150. Alternatively, you can email Vasil on email@example.com