- Financial Services Organisation + daily rate contract $$$$
- 6 Months + ability to extend + New project
- Sydney CBD
My client is well-regarded Australian Bank, with a strong presence in APAC region. They are investing heavily to build a new Human Resource Management Platform as part of a large transformation work across the organisation. This has significant impact on their processes and workflows across the business.
As Senior Data Analyst you will be working on a major new human resource platform implementation project with strong focus on articulating and executing the data strategy. The ideal candidate will have experience in HCM transformation in a large organisation and will be hands-on data driven.
- Analyse and define current data model and identify data gaps across systems
- Assess data from a range of sources and work on integration issues
- Define data quality accessing methodology, including traceability matrix with relation to business
Skills & Experience
- Proven knowledge of SQL and SQL based servers
- Experienced in data integration projects
- Strong HCM or similar environment understanding
- Ability to work on hands on data reconciliation tasks
- Strong data manipulation skills
What is on offer:
This is a highly sought-after position within a well-regarded organisation in the financial services sector in a new area of growth.
How to apply:
To find out more about this opportunity please get in touch with Brad Ragothaman on 02 9240 6382 email@example.com