- Brand new role – urgent start available
- Long term contract
- Competitive daily rate
Senior IT Project Manager
Our client is a leading financial services brand based in Sydney’s CBD. Due to a period of growth they have an opening for a strong Senior IT Project Manager to join their ranks. This organisation prides themselves on a strong culture with a collaborative and supportive work ethic.
The role requires a strong IT Project Manager to join the team on a longer-term contract focusing on the delivery of a high profile project within the Infrastructure space. You will be working in a Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodology running daily stand-ups, facilitating sprint planning and managing multiple stakeholders/vendors.
The successful candidate will act as the liaison between technical and business teams as well as being the focal point in driving the project forward. You will need to be an extremely strong communicator able to build and develop relationships.
This role requires someone from a Financial Services background ideally coming from large enterprise environments with experience working on long-term projects.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in an end to end IT Project Management position
- Must have experience of managing Infrastructure projects with knowledge of Cloud, Dev Ops and Azure
- Strong stakeholder management skills working with multiple vendors both internal/external
- Financial Services background essential
- Experience working in a blended Agile/Waterfall environment with the ability to run stand ups and facilitate sprint planning etc.
- Familiar with test automation.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to run workshops with a broad stakeholder base and deliver outcomes
What’s on Offer
The opportunity to work for a leading Financial Services company with an outstanding reputation throughout Australia with immediate starts available.
Click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Lewis Ball on 0466 517 429 or Hayden Lines 0415 435 245