- Competitive salary + bonus + benefits
- Agile and innovative division within a global banking giant
- Exciting projects: Java 8, Spring 4, AWS, Angular, BDD/TDD etc
Profusion Group’s large banking client is a real leader in the Australian finance space and is undergoing significant changes enhancing and integrating various new front end retail applications and upgrading legacy banking/financial systems.
Our client is seeking a Senior Full Stack Java Developer with a focus on Java, Microservices and AWS. You will have extensive background in the banking or financial services space and the skills and ability to grow into a technical leadership role.
Skills & Experience
Min 7 years solid experience in full stack Java development preferably within large-scale complex new product development environments. Experience as a Technical Lead or mentoring team members would be highly regarded. To be successful in this role we you will have:
- Experience in and strong understanding of the financial services domain
- Solid Java 8, Spring & Hibernate
- Strong background in Spring Boot, a solid understanding of Microservices architectures
- Solid experience building AWS environments and related technologies
- Knowledge and experience with Agile Development practices and Agile software delivery (BDD & TDD)
- Proficient in designing, developing and integrating REST API’s with other applications
- Experience in CI/CD and related tools
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Deep understanding of software development principals and design patterns and performing code reviews
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
What’s on Offer
This is a great contract opportunity for an exceptional Senior with a real passion for programming. You will be working closely in a team of highly experienced developers, Automation testers and Business Analysts and many other industry specialists across different finance and technology areas.
Apply now via the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Butler at Profusion Group on 02 9240 6312 for an immediate conversation.