- Melbourne CBD
- Permanent Full time
- Leader of leader role
A great opportunity has become available to join one of Australia’s most successful financial services groups, which really does put their clients first. This is a senior role within the organisation reporting directly into the National Head of Operations. The role oversees the delivery of all administrative and implementation support to the Victorian advice business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coach and lead a number of teams in the delivery of best practice advice support
- Partner with advice leaders to develop and deliver a seamless end to end experience for clients
- Be an advocate for change and process improvement
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience leading large scale advice support functions
- Solid understanding of the advice industry
- Exposure to driving a client experience agenda across an organisation
- Relevant tertiary degree
- DFP Minimum
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Steve Kelly on 03 9602 9860.