- Prestigious global wealth management company
- High performing collaborative agile environment
- Career defining position working with great technology & people
Profusion is excited to have partnered with a highly regarded, global finance giant who is a leader in the investments sector who is expanding their systems capability.
They have an immediate need for a Senior .Net Developer with strong communication skills and sound wealth management, superannuation or investment systems experience.
Reporting to the Development Team Manager, this role requires an experienced .Net Developer to hit the ground running in a busy but very well-structured and very well-supported team environment. You will join a growing team of developers working a wealth management platform upgrade.
Skills & Experience
- Significant experience in small to complex enterprise applications with focus on .NET technologies using C#
- NET MVC 5 and above, LINQ, WCF Web services; Microsoft .NET (4.5)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015-17
- Azure DevOps
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012/14/16/17
- MuleSoft API Development – Anypoint Platform, Dataweave
- Experience in SSRS and/or Crystal reporting advantageous
- Excel VBA advantageous
What’s on offer
In this exciting permanent role, you be working with various technology experts in a highly collaborative environment that fosters personal growth, career development and has an excellent social environment + WFH flexibility.
Apply now via the link or contact Dave Marshall on 03 9602 9890.
(Please note, only suitable candidates who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents will be contacted).