- 12 month fixed term contract
- Be inspired and mentored by the best professionals in the industry
- Successful virtual on-boarding process
A goliath in funds management, my client has experienced unmatched growth, performance and success over recent years. They are now seeking an experienced senior analyst to join them on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
Working in a small but highly dynamic Performance Analysis team, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Accurate production and interpretation of reports for performance, attribution, analytics and risk statistics,
- Proactive and continuous process improvement, identifying and implementing improvement to the content and quality of reports wherever possible;
- Utilise analytical skills for calculation, attribution and interpretation of performance;
- Oversee and verify the accuracy of performance reporting and data from providers and investment managers;
- Stakeholder management with both internal stakeholders and the service provider
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will ideally require a minimum of 2+ years in Performance Analysis along with the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and likely further qualifications such as Masters and/or CFA and/or CIPM is preferred (completed or in progress);
- Experience across multiple asset classes would be desirable;
- Detail orientated with a high level of energy coupled with strong stakeholder management skills;
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to write VBA macros would also be highly regarded.
What’s On Offer
- This is a rare opportunity with a highly respected Fund Manager to take on a critical role
- Market leading remuneration structure as well as a positive work life balance.
- Surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth,
- Unmatched development opportunities to build a prosperous and rewarding long term career.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Tom Brown on 03 9602 9870.