- Lead a team of experts
- 12-month contract
- Remote working
Senior Project Manager – 12 months – $1,000 to 1,200 per day
Our client is one of Australia’s largest financial services groups, providing a range of products for wealth management and superannuation and are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team
As Senior Project Manager the core function of the role will be to work with key stakeholders to remediate superannuation products in line with regulations.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Developing the project plan integrating the deliverables
- Engaging, and influencing key stakeholders
- Prioritisation of effort and risk and issue management
- Lead a team of BAs, Data Analysts, and SMEs
Skills & Experience
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager candidate with experience working in an enterprise financial institution. Your experience will include but will not be limited to:
- Previously led remediation projects for Superannuation or Wealth Products
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Business Project Management
- Hands on Project Manager
- Excellent time management across multiple streams
What’s on Offer
A long-term contract with the ability to extend for the right person. This is a challenging project with benefits directly impacting customers.
To express your interest in this position, please click on the APPLY button.