- CBD location
- 6 month contract – high chance of extension
- $1000 to $1100pd inc super
A multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organisations.
A Senior Project Manager is needed to come on board a highly visible project within the Risk space. This role would be suitable for someone who has had a wealth of Project Management experience and is looking to get into their next large project with multiple streams and complexities.
- Delivery focused working closely with the BA’s
- Projects Schedules, Finances, Status reports, etc
- Work and communicate effectively with senior level stakeholders
- Build business relationships
- Manage and understand risk and compliance
- Negotiate with a constructive and collaborative manner
- Demonstrate adaptability and responsiveness in a changing environment
Skills & Experience
- Project Manager with 5+ years experience
- Experience working with/on multiple regulatory reform projects
- Manged and been responsible for projects with a budget over $5 million
- International experience in the above would be highly desired
- Credit Risk experience nice to have
- PM qualification nice to have
What’s on Offer
- Excellent culture within this area of the business.
- Long term opportunity given pipeline in both the program and the broader portfolio
- Fast-paced, collaborative working environment
Click on the ‘APPLY FOR THIS JOB’ button or contact Lucy Warner on 02 9240 6315