- Newly created role, fast paced DevOps environment
- Join a growing enterprise Level SRE
- Remote working
One of our leading Superannuation clients is looking for an experienced Senior SRE to join their Melbourne team.
An inclusive and diverse culture with industry leading parental leave and excellent company benefits, this employer of choice has their employees at the forefront of their business.
As Senior SRE you will help enhance and build a critical DevOps and Infrastructure frameworks and processes. Your role will include but will not be limited to: –
- Be influential in driving DevOps engineering teams who focus on all aspects of CI/CD
- Collaborate with global DevOps & SRE teams
- Architect, create and maintain automated solutions for a high availability environment
- Automate solutions for a critical environment on-premise and multi cloud enterprise
Skills & Experience
As passionate Senior SRE you will have a broad and deep background in CI/CD and you will ideally have the following:
- Sound DevOps or SRE Engineering experience
- Hands-on Technical leading skills
- Experience with globally distributed and fully-remote teams
- Passionate open-source polyglot
- Worked in complex multi-cloud environments
What’s on Offer
With continuous growth, this could lead into a Leadership role in a newly created division. You will have the opportunity to build a truly world class SRE Practice.
Express interest by hitting ‘Apply Now’.
Feel free to directly connect with me to hear about role details first, before Seek ads are posted. https://www.linkedin.com/in/1davemarshall/