- 6 month initial contract + extensions
- Highly competitive daily rate
- Leading Financial Services client – Banking
Working for a market leader in the Financial Services industry, our client are passionate about the growth and development of their employees and offer a collaborative, forward-thinking workspace with strong company values and ethics. They are working on numerous large scale projects and have multiple opportunities coming up on future work.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Business Analyst to join our client on a contract basis, joining an existing project you will be responsible for delivering on a large data management project. Working as a Technical Business Analyst, we’re looking for someone exceptionally strong with SQL, Teradata and experience with data lineage tools.
Any understanding of regulatory reporting within Financial Services would be highly regarded, experience of data quality solutions and an understanding of how to profile and report on large amounts of data. Strong communication skills required to effectively communicate with different teams and stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a Senior Technical Business Analyst position
- Strong technical background with hands-on experience of SQL and Teradata
- Experience of Data Quality and Data Lineage tools highly beneficial
- Essential to have recent Financial Services experience
- Stakeholder management/communication skills essential
What’s on Offer
The opportunity to work for a leading Financial Services company with an outstanding reputation throughout Australia on a contract basis with immediate starts available.
Click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Lewis Ball on 0466 517 429