- Excellent package + bonus + benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
- Work as part of a global team
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Site Reliability Engineer to join this Global, Financial Services market leader known for it’s unique culture and stellar reputation.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the availability, reliability, scalability and usability of our clients Public and Private cloud environment. Your core duties will be:
- Working closely and communicating confidently with key stakeholders to implement changes.
- Recognizing and resolving reliability issues and applying long-term mitigation strategies through automation.
- Maintaining, upgrading, and patching key systems in test and production environments.
- Quickly responding to incidents, apply upgrades.
- Leading and documenting platform post-mortems.
- Responsible for imparting knowledge and mentoring junior staff.
- Participating in an off-hours on-call rotation.
Skills & Experience
- Hands on experience with containerisation frameworks Kubernetes, Docker, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, ECS/Fargate, or Heroku.
- Experience with Jenkins, Concourse or Bamboo for building CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong background in troubleshooting and diagnosing production issues.
- Experience with configuration automation using Chef, Ansible & Puppet
- Strong background in automation and experience in at least one scripting language: Shell, PHP, Python.
- Understanding of monitoring/telemetry solutions (Splunk, ELK, AppDynamics, etc) data ingestion and analysis.
- Experience working in a Linux/Unix Environment.
- Experience implementing and maintaining distributed applications and systems.
- Extensive background being part of or leading Agile teams.
- Exceptional problem solver with a strategic mind set.
- Ability to work with a diverse range of vendors and stakeholders.
What’s on Offer
- Flexible working arrangements including WFH.
- Awesome collaborative team environment.
- Free Gym membership.
- Paid learning.
This is an exciting new position offers real career prospects for the right person, with an organisation that is known for being one of the Country’s best places to work.
If you feel like you would be suitable for this role please apply to Rebecca Butler by hitting the ‘Apply’ button.
0292 406 312