- Melbourne CBD
- Phone based role offering intra fund advice
- Supportive team environment
This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading Industry Super Funds in Melbourne CBD. This well-established firm is undergoing significant growth and they are seeking a Superannuation Adviser to provide limited advice to their clients over the phone. A collaborative and supportive work environment, they invest heavily in their staff development with clear career advancements available.
Working with a team of experienced and collaborative Advisers with a real focus on quality advice. It’s a phone based role to increase client retention through the provision of limited financial planning advice.
- Ensure the fund’s members receive high-quality and timely personal advice
- Provide personal advice to the fund’s members over the phone
- Promoting financial planning and advice services to achieve member retention and education
- Delivering a positive members experience
Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified and DFP
- Previous phone based exposure is extremely desirable
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Client focused with the ability to build rapport quickly
What’s on Offer
This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading Industry Super Fund. You will work in a competitive and supportive team environment with excellent training and development opportunities.
Click on the “Apply Now” link below or contact Steve Kelly on 03 9602 9860 for more information