- Business critical program
- Long term day rate engagement
- Insurance experience
Tier 1 Financial Services organisation with local and global reach
This organisation require an experienced Test Manager with strong insurance knowledge to manage end to end testing activities for the complex, high profile and enterprise-wide IFRS17 program
Reporting to the Release and Test Manager, deliverables will include managing testing and test strategy across Insurance Finance operations and Technology assets for Australia and New Zealand.
- Define test strategy & leadership test approach & planning framework
- Own and define framework for management of test issues, defect tracking and reporting for all test phases
- Leadership of program testing resources
- Leverage group practices in testing and lead test management
- Define and deliver the Program level test strategy across technical and business testing as well as functional & non-functional
- Act as a point of escalation for all technical testing issues
- Provide best practice leadership on testing for entire program of work
Skills & Experience
- 10+ years testing experience with 4+ years as Test Manager
- Experience working with finance/actuarial projects or operations within Insurance – essential
- Proven ability to engage with a range of stakeholders up to the highest level
- Ability to successfully manage extremely complex and business critical test programs
- Experience in large scale finance transformations.
What’s on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to step into a large scale program at the initial stages. It represents a rewarding challenge within a positive, outcome-focused culture with excellent work life balance.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria then send your resume via the APPLY NOW tab or contact Andy Hardwick on 02 9240 6308