- Partner with internal stakerholders
- Oversight focused role
- Employer of choice, great benefits
My client is Global Leading Fund Manager that needs no introduction. Due to continued growth of the funds and a recent release of new products, they have a new opportunity for a capable and driven financial services professional to join their high performing team.
As a senior member of this team, you will primarily be responsible for providing technical expertise to ensure unit valuations are conducted in an efficient and accurate manner.
Additional responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Ensure the accuracy of portfolio holdings, liquidity positions and market values, reporting positions to investments daily
- Ensure custodian performance is communicated appropriately
- Complete daily validation process in addition to overseeing the validation of custodian treatment of corporate actions and security pricing
- Prepare management reports and present to relevant stakeholders
- Partner with management to assist with the testing, implementation and development of new procedures
Skills & Experience
To successfully secure this role, you will be passionate about financial markets in addition to having exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills. You will also require:
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and resolve pricing errors
- An understanding of financial markets, having gained some experience in the industry already
- Driven with a positive attitude and versatile in nature
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant field (Finance) and likely to be pursuing further qualifications such as the CFA
What’s on Offer
An excellent opportunity to utilise your experience and genuine passion for financial markets and join a well-recognised employer of choice. You will be given unmatched development opportunities to build a prosperous and rewarding long term career.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Tom Brown on 03 9602 9870.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://au.linkedin.com/in/tombrownprofusion