- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Weekends, 3 days, 12.5 Hour Shifts
- 37.5 hours per week (full time)
Global, Market leading Financial Services organisation, known for it’s unique culture and stellar reputation.
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Mid Level Systems Administrator with strong patching skills Linux environment to join this growing team.
This role will focus on patch management, which will involve you acquiring, testing, and installing multiple patches for their global systems.
You will work both Saturday and Sundays, complimented by one weekday, according to business needs. This is a 3 day on, 4 day off shift arrangement with 12.5 hour shifts between 7am -10pm.
You will be a sharp and enthusiastic self-starter with ambitions to grow and learn in the Infrastructure space.
The following skills and experience are required to be considered for this position:
- Linux / Unix – preferably 2 or more distributions; Red Hat and Solaris or SUSE or AIX, etc.
- VMWare – work with vSphere and VMWare environment; ESXi hosts.
- Backups – Netbackup or other tools, troubleshooting / configuring / resolving backup solutions.
- Patching – both Red Hat, Solaris and other Linux / Unix patching.
- Web technologies – Apache / Sun One Webserver – familiarity with webservers and similar products.
- Certifications: RHSCA, RHCE
- Ability to resolve complex hardware and software faults
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What’s on offer
This organisation has won numerous accolades for being one of the best places to work and one that really values its employees.
This role will be a real career changer for the right person as well as offer you generous performance based bonuses, training and development opportunities and a genuine work-life balance.
Apply now via the link for a quick assessment of your application or contact Rebecca Butler 02 9240 6312 to find out more.