What experience do you offer your clients?
After spending three years within the wealth creation industry, I decided to build on my previous recruitment experience and re-joined the industry in 2011 progressing from Consultant, Senior Consultant to Manager of the Wealth, Banking and Financial Services team for a large Australian recruitment company.
In late 2013, I joined Profusion Group as a Senior Consultant and over a 14 month cycle progressively worked to become a Director. I am responsible for managing and growing a broad range of client relationships within the Wealth Management industry.
2013 – Current: Director, Profusion Group
2011 – 2013: Manager, Wealth Management, Financial Services & Banking, QPL
2008 – 2011: Manager, CCORP
2004 – 2006: Contractor Liaison Officer, Adecco
Interesting Fact about you
I am a keen investor with a land and property portfolio. I’m also an explorer having travelled the world twice. I’ve interacted with a number of influential people including having breakfast with Richard Branson.
Role Types include
- Practice Managers
- Practice Development Managers
- Financial Advisers
- Private Client Advisers
- Associate Advisers
- Practice Development Manager Large Dealer Group
- Private Client Adviser Financial Services Practice
- Practice Manager Life Insurance Company
- Financial AdviserBoutique Financial Planning Practice
- Senior Financial AdviserLarge Industry Fund
- Financial Adviser Private Bank