What experience do you offer your clients?
As a local Australian 360° recruiter with over a decade of IT experience, I’ve been extremely privileged to have worked with some really impressive clients who are at the top of their game. Recruitment for me, is a passion. I enjoy placing local and international stand out candidates within Technology and Digital roles in Melbourne across a wide variety of Technology sectors.
By taking the time to really understand my client’s needs and by then working smarter (and harder) than my competition, I usually get the best candidate. I take pride in my dedicated focus on ‘Candidate Care’ and follow ups; for me the recruitment process is ongoing. I always aim to build exceptional, long lasting relationships across the business, minimising surprises and delivering quality service.
- 2015 – Current: Associate Director, Profusion Group
- 2008 – 2015: Head of IT Senior Appointments, Huxley Associates / SThree plc
- 2007 – 2008: Senior Sales Executive, IQPC
- 2005 – 2007: Operations / Container Division Manager, Self Move Hire.com
- 2004 – 2005: Business Portfolio Manager, Telstra
Interesting Fact about you
Proudest career moment: Global Recruiter Magazine once named me ‘Best Temporary Consultant’ in Asia Pacific, beating over tens of thousands of recruiters living in Asia Pacific, to take out the coveted prize.
Role Types include
- Contract & Permanent Technology focused roles
- Software Development
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
- Infrastructure and Architecture
- Networking and Security
- Java Tech LeadBig 4 bank
- Network Designer Finance Services provider
- Cloud EngineerManaged Funds / Investments giant
- Snr .Net Developer - SQL/ Investments BI Product Vendor