Detail your current role & tenure with Profusion
A qualified Chartered Accountant with extensive, diversified work experience gained over more than a decade. Having joined Profusion in 2008 as Finance Manager, the role has provided me exposure and knowledge of the business framework in the recruitment industry. The function involves overlooking the full finance and accounting function along with providing support to other functions including IT and Human Resources. The experience has enabled me to broaden my knowledge and develop my analytical, decision making and capital stewardship skills.
Previous Roles and Experience
- SAI Global Limited, August 2004 – December 2007, Financial Accountant and Receipt & Application Manager
- Societe Generale Australia Limited, July 2004, contracting as HR Reconciliation officer
- Oracle Corporation Australia Limited, April 2004 – July 2004, contracting as Balance Sheet Reconciliation officer
- Insurance Australia Group Limited, January 2004 – March 2004, contracting as Assistant Management Accountant
- Insurance Australia Group Limited, July 2003 – January 2004, contracting as HR Accounting Officer
- Harris Technology, June 2003, ETA co-ordinator
- MG Logistics, November 2002 – March 2003, Assistant Accountant
- Carrier Air Conditioning (Middle East) Limited, August 1995 – August 2002, Senior Accountant
- S.B.Billimoria & Co Chartered Accountant, India, March 1993 – July 1995, Senior Audit Manager
- 2007 – Chartered Accountant, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- 1993 – Chartered Accountant, The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India
Interesting Fact about you
Worked and lived in different countries with different cultures and work environments.