My passion is to enable people to perform at their best under pressure. I have had the privilege to work with top performers in a number of different areas. These include:
- surgeons under time pressure to complete the job before the aesthetic wears off;
- bankers who have to tune out the white noise and focus on their big-ticket deals;
- lawyers who have to think logically under intense pressure;
- Olympians who have to manage the pressure, expectations and intensity of competition and
- knowledge workers who have to deal with information overload, hundreds of emails and feeling stretched and overwhelmed.
Over the last 10 years I have had much success with senior executives of some of Australia’s leading companies in two areas
- Productivity and time management
- Adopting a winning mindset.
I also developed and coordinate the Positive Psychology: Science of Happiness, Resilience and Wellbeing course at Western Sydney University.
I lived for a while on a Kimchi farm near the Demilitarised Zone (DMZ) in South Korea.