What experience do you offer your clients?
Having commenced my recruitment career in London in 2005, I have gained over a decade of experience with over 8 of these years dedicated to the Financial Services sector in Melbourne, which I have thoroughly enjoyed.
My tenure within this field ensures that I can partner with clients and candidates in confidence and stand out from my competition. I provide advice and guidance on industry trends and demands and I understand the complexities involved in this sector.
I genuinely enjoy dealing with people and being able to find a candidate their perfect role or a client the right team fit. Many of my placed candidates have become clients of mine and these relationships have been formed thanks to my many years working in the Melbourne market.
- 2011 – 2015: Manager, Financial Services, Michael Page (Melbourne)
- 2007 – 2011: Consultant, Financial Services, Michael Page (Melbourne)
- 2005 – 2006: Candidate Manager, Commerce, Morgan McKinley/Nigel Lynn (London)
Interesting Fact about you:
Outside of work I enjoy property development/investment, attempting to train my Cavoodle (Sachi) and keeping fit and healthy with yoga and general exercise.
Role Types include
- Senior Banking
- Senior Tax Accountant Global Fund Manager
- Internal Audit Senior Global Fund Manager
- Settlements Officer Investment Bank
- Fund Accountant Global Fund Manager
- Relationship Manager Retail Bank