What experience do you offer your clients?
I co-founded Profusion Group in 2004 and am the Chief Executive Officer. I possess extensive experience in sales, relationship and operational management, developing business and leading teams.
As an Investment Banker, I spent 12 years with Rothschild Australia and NM Rothschild & Sons London, working across four continents in the Derivatives, Foreign Exchange, Fixed Interest and Resource Banking teams. In 1996, I moved to Standard Bank in New York and helped establish its first Resource Banking team.
In 2000, I moved away from banking to join the start-up of Kiodex – a unique web-based technology company specialising in commodity risk management. Initially focusing on Fortune 500 companies within the USA, I advised clients on strategy, system requirements and upcoming IAS regulations and ultimately as Head of Sales oversaw the development of a national sales team which took the product to market in 2001.
Returning to Australia in 2003, my subsequent focus has been leading Profusion and building a successful recruitment and executive search practice nationally.
- 2004 – present: CEO, Profusion
- 2000 – 2003: Head of Sales – Kiodex Inc., New York, US.
- 1996 – 2000: Vice President, Mining Finance – Standard Bank, New York, US
- 1995 – 1996: Associate Director, Mining Finance – N.M. Rothschild & Sons Ltd, Santiago, Chile
- 1992 – 1995: Associate Director, Head FX – N.M. Rothschild & Sons Ltd, London, UK
- 1984 – 1992: Associate Director, Treasury – N.M. Rothschild & Sons Ltd, Sydney, Australia
Interesting Fact about you
Having lived and worked in four separate continents during my career, Sydney is home and I’ll never be wedged away again!
No jobs matched your search. Please try something different and search again.