- Contribute to a dynamic Cloud infrastructure team using the latest technologies
- 12mth initial contract $700pd rolling into a $150 -160k perm offering
- Dynamic ‘working from home’ team environment with strong collaboration
Join a leading Cloud Infrastructure team within one of Australia’s best Financial services companies who are responsible for maintaining a large cloud environment.
We are looking for passionate and innovative Engineer with a strong focus on Automation and Devops, coming from a strong technical background.
As part of your role you will be required to undertake the following:
- Be a key contributor to delivering change on new projects and migrational activities across the platform.
- Apply DevOps and Automation methodologies to improve process optimization and efficiency.
- Managing BAU infrastructure changes, monitoring and respond to the infrastructure alerts.
- Ensure zero tolerance on platform compliance and security
- Communicating with key stakeholders and improving process efficiency.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role your background will include the following:
- GCP Cloud Platform experience.
- Excellent Automation skills: Ansible Tower, proficient in creating playbooks.
- Sound Terraform (IaC) and PowerShell Scripting knowledge.
- Detailed knowledge in Windows, Linux Infrastructure, Virtualisation VMware Stack.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, Networking, Firewall, F5 Load balancers, Blue coat Proxy, and/or Nagios experience.
What’s on offer
Work as part of a dynamic and high performing environment. This is a full-time contract to permanent role. Video interviews provided.
If you feel you are suitable for this role please apply to Dave Marshall by hitting the ‘Apply’ Button.