What experience do you offer your clients?
Originally from Wales in the UK, I relocated to Sydney in 2007 and joined the recruitment world, specialising in Information Technology and Projects within Banking and Financial Services. I progressed to manage a small IT Recruitment team, before moving into internal Recruitment with a large global insurer, leading a national team whilst remaining hands-on in heading up the IT Recruitment portfolio. In 2016, my love for working across a diverse client base brought me to Profusion, where I focus on delivering tailored recruitment solutions for clients within Banking and Financial Services and commercial sectors across:
- Technical Support
- 2016 – Present: Senior Consultant, Profusion Group (Sydney)
- 2012 – 2016: Recruitment Lead, QBE Insurance (Sydney)
- 2008 – 2012: Manager/Senior Recruiter, QPL Recruitment (Sydney)
- 2003 – 2007: Retail Supervisor, JJB Sports (Bangor, Wales)
BA, Management with Mathematics, University of Wales, Bangor
Interesting Fact About you?
I love football/soccer and had (not very successful) trials for Wigan Athletic Football Club when I was 11 years old.
Role Types include
- Network Engineer/Administrator
- Technical Support (Desktop/Helpdesk)
- Systems Engineer/Administrator
- Database Administrator
- DevOps Engineer/Administrator
- Security Engineer/Administrator
- Infrastructure Support Analyst
- Senior Desktop Support Analyst
- Senior Applications Support Specialist
- Major Incident Manager
- Security Administrator
- Senior End User Administrator